Culture and Careers
Want a deeper look into BDI’s vision and values?
We’re the total package
We want each BDI team member to feel a sense of belonging and how much their talents and work are valued. We champion each employee by providing a total compensation package that includes equitable pay, health and wellness, vacation and continuing education.
100% coverage of employee medical, dental, and life insurance premiums for full-time employees.
- 401(k) Matching (4%) and Profit Sharing contributions
- BDI is 100% employee-owned
- We have a highly engaged culture at BDI because each of our employees are also owners.
- This gives employees the ability to benefit from the value of company stock and increases in value.
- BDI offers 2 work schedules for employees: Traditional 8 hour workday or compressed workweek with half-day Fridays.
- Most employees may work remotely, in the office, or in a blended work environment.
BDI offers a generous PTO package. Employees receive 2 weeks of vacation time each year. After 5 years of continuous employment, 3 weeks. After 10 years, 4 weeks.
BDI also offers PTO for jury duty, bereavement, a floating holiday, and sick time.
BDI is dedicated to releasing generosity within our organization. Our Releasing Generosity committee is dedicated to identifying opportunities to give back to our communities through volunteering, food and item drives, and nonprofit donations. BDI offers employees a volunteer day each year to encourage employees to release generosity in their own communities.
- Wellness Program:
- Monthly activities to encourage employee mental and physical well-being
- $25 monthly reimbursement for employee wellness expenses
- Office Setup: BDI will ensure that your home office is equipped so you can work well from the office or at home
- $145 monthly reimbursement for combined mobile device/internet
- Continuing Education: Employees may be eligible for tuition reimbursement of up to $2,000 per year
There are currently no open positions.
Thank you for your interest in working at BDI!
BDI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ready to Apply? Start Here.
Join our talented community